* RECREATIONAL: For all ages and people who want to learn
basic gymnastics skills throw games and having fun!
* INTERMEDIATE: from 6 y/o, children with basic gymnastics skills.
* ADVANCE: from 13 y/o with advance skill level and training to progress in the
sport or for future competition.
* SQUAD: from 5 y/o, under invitation only. Is a group to focus in regional,
national competitions and shows.
* MINIS: from 3 to 4 y/o. It is a 60 minutes lesson.
* JUNIOR REC: Beginners from 5 to 7 y/o.
* JUNIOR INTERMEDIATE: Children from 5 to 7 y/o with intermediate
* SUPER REC: Beginners from 8 to 11 y/o.
* SUPER INTERMEDIATE: Children from 8 to 11 with previous gymnastics
* TEEN INTERMEDIATE: Children from 12 y/o with basic gymnastics skills.
* TEEN ADVANCE: Children from 12 y/o with intermediate level
* ADULTS: from 18 y/o +. All levels.
* DEVELOPMENT SQUAD: From 5 y/o training focusing in the Level 1-2
competition at GFA (London Gymnastics)
* SQUAD: From 8 y/o. Under Invitation Only. Competing in 2 - 6 at the GFA
Gymnastics and Sports classes in London.
Recreational and Advance Levels.
Children and Adults.
British Gymnastics Member Club.